Designed for selfie enthusiasts, PH consumers may now get the Vivo V7+ and test its 24 megapixel front camera for Php 17,990.
Aside from upsizing the front camera module, Vivo also boasts 18:9 aspect ratio display, calling it a FullView display. The device’s screen-to-body ratio is 84.4% and comes only with 2.15 mm narrow bezel. The phone sports a 6-inch display in the dimensions of a 5.5-inch device, it packs a 720×1440 pixels resolution and has a density of 269 ppi (pixels per inch) with 2.5D curved glass design topped with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Vivo V7+ is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage and is still expandable via microSD card of up to 256 gigabytes.
Vivo V7+ Specs Summary:
- Display: 5.99-inch (15.21cms) HD (1440 x 720) IPS, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Gorilla Glass 3, 2.5D curved glass
- Processor: Octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 450 – 14nm FinFET technology
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with a microSD card
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Camera: Front 24 MP with soft LED flash, f2.0 aperture
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with flash, f2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Battery: 3,225 mAh
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Available Colors: Gold, Black
In addition to fingerprint sensor, Vivo V7+ also includes facial recognition feature – called Face Access, the feature allow users to unlock the smartphone with some kind of facial recognition feature.
Available nationwide, Vivo V7+ official retail price is Php 17,990.