Samsung Philippines has officially brought in the Galaxy Tab S3 LTE in the country carrying a price tag of P37,990.
Announced last February, the Galaxy Tab S3 LTE comes with a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with a 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution, size is almost similar with the Apple’s iPad Pro. The Super AMOLED display supports 4K video playback and also features High Dynamic Range (HDR), supporting video playback of HDR content.
As for the internals, the Galaxy Tab S3 LTE features 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, with microSD support for storage expansion. There are two variants: Wi-Fi and LTE device, both of which come with a 6,000mAh battery and support for fast charging. The device also comes with 13-megapixel rear camera featuring autofocus and a flash, and a 5-megapixel camera intended for selfies and video calling.
It also comes with a redefined S Pen, offering a smaller 0.7mm tip and increased sensitivity as well as features like Screen Off Memo, PDF Annotation and more.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE Specs
- Display: 9.7-inch Super AMOLED QXGA, 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution, ~264ppi
- Processor: 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Speaker: Quad-stereo speakers tuned by AKG by Harman
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth v4.2
- Network: 4G, LTE
- Camera Rear: 13-megapixel with autofocus and LED flash, 4K video recording @ 30fps
- Camera Front: 5-megapixel
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Ports: USB 3.1 Type-C
- Others: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, S Pen
- Battery: 6,000mAh battery with fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE is available in silver and black colors for Php37,990 and a separate keyboard dock for Php6,099 . If you’re interested, you can test out and or buy the device at any PH Samsung stores nationwide.