Today at an ASUS Philippines’ event, celebrating its 10th year anniversary, ASUS has launched series of Zenbooks including the Zenbook Flip S.
Zenbook Flip S is a 13.3-inch laptop with 4K display that flips around. It is surrounded by a 6.11mm bezel on the vertical sides, and supports active stylus input. It is powered by Intel Core i7 chip that can get achieve up to 3.5-GHZ boost speeds, it also comes with a hefty 1TB SSD.
Prior PH launch, it was officially unveiled earlier at the Computex Taiwan event. At 10.9mm thin and weighing 1.1kg, the 13-inch Flip S is the “world’s thinnest 2-in-1 convertible laptop.
ASUS ZenBook Flip S specs summary:
- 13.3-inch FHD/4K UHD NanoEdge display
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Crafted in aerospace-grade aluminum alloy (50% stronger than standard alloy)
- 80% screen-to-body ratio, 100% sRGB
- Intel Core i5/i7 processor U-series
- Up to 16GB RAM
- Up to 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD
- Fingerprint sensor for One-touch login w/ Windows Hello
- ASUS Pen support
- Harman Kardon audio w/ Smart Amp
- Windows 10 Home/Pro
- Up to 11.5 hours battery life3
- Fast-charge technology: 60% in 49 mins
As announced by Asus Philippines country manager Mr. George Su, the official PH selling price is Php 84,995 and will be available starting July in Royal Blue and Smoky Grey color variants.