ASUS has finally brought in the Zenfone Laser 5.5 S in the Philippines in color variants Gold, Red, Grey, and White.
The ZenFone 2 Laser 5.5 S (ZE550KL) features a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS display, comes with 16GB of built-in storage and is expandable via microSD card up to 128GB, It has 3000mAh battery. It also sports a 13-megapixel rear camera of course with laser autofocus, and a 5-megapixel front camera.
Other specifications of the Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 S (ZE550KL) include Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection from scratches; Adreno 405 GPU; Android 5.0 Lollipop with the company’s Zen UI 2.0; rear camera accompanied by real tone flash and Laser autofocus; measuring 152.5×77.2×10.8mm, and weighs 170 grams.
- 5.5-inch IPS capacitive HD (1280×720) touchscreen display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with ASUS ZenUI
- 64-bit 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 CPU + 1.1GHz Cortex-A53 CP
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card
- 13MP f/2.0 auto focus main camera with dual-tone LED flash, laser-guided auto focus
- 5MP secondary camera with LED flash
- Tetra band 2G/3G, hepta band LTE
- Dual micro SIM, dual standby
- Multimedia player
- 3.5mm audio jack
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0 with OTG support
- Bluetooth v4.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, light, proximity, hall, magnetic
- Removable 3,000mAh Li-Pol battery
- Dimensions: 152.5mm x 77.2mm x 3.9-10.8mm
- Weight: 170 grams
The device’s suggested retail price in the Philippines is Php 8,995.